Ranimatha Public School
The school began functioning as an unaided English medium LP School. After securing an NOC from the Government of Kerala on 15th March 2006, the school was granted provisional affiliation from the ICSE on May 5th 2007 and permanent affiliation on 25th October 2013.Seven batches of class X students have passed out from the school with cent percent success. In March 2017, the eighth batch of class X will be appearing for their board exam.
The school comprises classes from the KG to standard X. English is the medium of instruction and Malayalam and Hindi are taught as additional languages. English speaking within the school premises is mandatory.
Provincial & Educational Agency
Mother Subha Maria, CMC
Our Guiding Lights
Sr. Gracy Jacob
Sr. Lisieux Rose
Local Governing Body
PTA Executive Commitee
Salient Features of the School
- A team of well qualified and highly motivated, enthusiastic and competent teachers, who interact with children making continuous and comprehensive evaluation to facilitate the process of easy learning.
- A well equipped ICT Laboratory with highly configured computer systems and an LCD TV which make it possible for teachers to impart the lessons with sufficient visual displays.
- Smart class with the latest model gadgets that makes learning easier, enjoyable and interactive.
- The library is a treasure trove which include books on all subjects, study guides, periodicals, magazines, fiction, encyclopedias and educational CDs. Besides, there is a vast collection of educational CDs that are provided to help them in their studies through the home theatre set up.
- The weak students are given special attention after school hours, to overcome their difficulties and rise up academically.
- A spacious play ground with a basketball court and mini park provide students recreational vista along with physical growth and sportsman spirit.
Let’s make for future
Academic Year : Commences in June and concludes in March. Every academic year consists of three terms. The school timing is from 8.45 am to 3.15 pm.
Admission: Admission to the KG classes and I standard will be in the month of October. Admission to all others classes will be according to the availability of seats.